By Karen I. Goldberg and Alan S. Goldman (Eds.)
Content material: 1. Organometallic C-H bond activation : an advent / Alan S. Goldman and Karen I. Goldberg -- 2. C-H bond activation via iridium and rhodium complexes : catalytic hydrogen-deuterium alternate and C-C bond-forming reactions / Steven R. Klei, Kian L. Tan, Jeffrey T. Golden, Cathleen M. Yung, Reema ok. Thalji, Kateri A. Ahrendt, Jonathan A. Ellman, T. Don Tilley and Robert G. Bergman
Read Online or Download Activation and Functionalization of C—H Bonds PDF
Similar organic books
Because the first e-book in 1995, the natural Chemist’s table Reference has been crucial studying for laboratory chemists who desire a concise consultant to the necessities of natural chemistry — the literature, nomenclature, stereochemistry, spectroscopy, chance info, and laboratory info. The prior fifteen years have witnessed huge development within the box of chemistry and new discoveries have endured to form its growth.
One method of natural synthesis is retrosynthetic research. With this process chemists begin with the buildings in their objective molecules and steadily reduce bonds to create less complicated molecules. Reversing this method supplies an artificial path to the objective molecule from easier beginning fabrics.
The definition of Carbon wealthy Compounds utilized during this as within the prior quantity (TCC quantity 196) of this sequence at the related basic subject includes carbon skeletons with a carbon to hydrogen ratio of 1:(kleiner gleich 1), which finally implies all-carbon compounds (i. e. carbon allotropes). the present quantity covers glossy tools for the coupling - typically steel catalyzed - of subsystems together with double bonds, cyclopropyl teams, arenes, and metal-complexed pi-systems with acetylene and diacetylene devices.
In recent times, substantial development has been made within the research of natural semiconductors. the most instructions of research, were decided and significant effects were accomplished within the theoretical therapy of many questions. even though, the diversity of investigations is so large that it's very unlikely to debate all branches absolutely in a quick monograph.
- A Guide to Chalcogen-Nitrogen Chemistry
- Synthesis of Carboxylic Acids, Esters and Their Derivatives (1991)
- The Common Agricultural Policy and Organic Farming: An Institutional Perspective on Continuity and Change (Cabi Publishing)
- Organic compounds of sulphur, selenium, and tellurium vol 3
Additional info for Activation and Functionalization of C—H Bonds
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. ; Murai, S. Acc. Chem. Res. 2002, 35, 826. (g) Ritleng, V . ; Pfeffer, M. Chem. Rev. 2002, 102, 1731. Halpern, J. Discussions of the Faraday Society 1968, No. 46, 7. ; Peters, E. Journal of Chemical Physics 1955, 23, 605. ; Halpern, J. Journal of Physical Chemistry 1955, 59, 793. (a) Webster, A . H . ; Halpern, J. Journal of Physical Chemistry 1956, 60, 280. (b) Halpern, J. Journal of Physical Chemistry 1959, 63, 398. ; DiLuzio, J. W. J. Am. Chem.
Crabtree, R. H. Organometallics 1993, 12, 294. 128. ; Saito, Y. Chem. Comm. 1988, 161. ; Tanaka, M . Chem. Lett. 1988, 263. 129. Maguire, J. ; Boese, W. ; Goldman, A. S. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1989, 111, 7088. 130. (a) Maguire, J. ; Goldman, A. S. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1991, 113, 6706. (b) Maguire, J. ; Goldman, A. S. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1992, 114, 9492. 131. ; Goldman, M . ; Emge, T. ; Goldman, A. S. J. Organomet. Chem. 1996, 518, 55. 132. (a) Gupta, M . ; Flesher, R. ; Kaska, W. ; Jensen, C. M . Chem.
96. 97. 98. 99. 100. 101. 102. 103. 104. 105. 106. 107. 108. 109. 110. 111. 112. Crumpton-Bregel, D. ; Goldberg, Κ. I. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003, 125, 9442. ; Goldberg, Κ. I. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2001, 123, 6423. ; White, P. ; Templeton, J. L. J. Am. 2001,123,6425. ; Goldberg, Κ. I. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2002, 124, 6804. (a) Hill, G. ;Puddephatt, R. J. Organometallics 1995, 14, 4966. (b) Stahl, S. ; Labinger, J. ; Bercaw, J. E. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1995,117,9371. Wik, B. ; Tilset, M . J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2002, 124, 12116.