By Bingo Wing-Kuen Ling, Herbert Ho-Ching Iu, Hak-Keung Lam
During this booklet, prime researchers current their present paintings within the difficult zone of chaos keep an eye on in nonlinear circuits and structures, with emphasis on useful methodologies, procedure layout concepts and functions. a mixture of review, educational and technical articles, the publication describes cutting-edge examine on major difficulties during this quarter. The scope and objective of this publication are to bridge the space among chaos regulate equipment and circuits and structures. it really is a great place to begin for somebody who wishes a primary figuring out of controlling chaos in nonlinear circuits and platforms.
Read or Download Control of chaos in nonlinear circuits and systems PDF
Best circuits books
Targeting second-order loops, this advent to ideas that may be utilized to quite a lot of section- locked loop circuits is supplemented by means of a couple of MATLABR simulation workouts that let the reader to extend his or her wisdom of the circuit layout method. Twenty chapters discover such subject matters as: loop elements, reaction, and balance; brief and modulation reaction; acquisition; section modulation through noise; reaction to noise modulation, illustration of and loop reaction to additive noise; and parameter edition, nonlinear operation, and cycle skipping because of noise.
Ebook via Preas, Bryan T. , Lorenzetti, Michael
A key element of circuit board layout, sign integrity (SI) refers back to the degree of the standard of an electric sign. This certain ebook offers circuit board designers and technical managers, and venture leaders with useful assistance on knowing and studying sign integrity functionality.
Analog VHDL brings jointly in a single position very important contributions and up to date learn leads to this fast paced zone. Analog VHDL serves as a great reference, supplying perception into the most tough examine concerns within the box.
- Element stamp algorithm for matrix formulation of symbolic circuits
- Logic Non-Volatile Memory : The NVM Solutions from eMemory (International Series on Advances in Solid State Electronics and Technology
- Frequency Synthesis Phase Lock
- Power-Switching Converters, Second Edition
Extra info for Control of chaos in nonlinear circuits and systems
I 46, 841-850, (1999).  J. A. K. Suykens, P. F. Curran, J. Vandewalle, and L. O. Chua, Robust nonlinear H∞ synchronization of chaotic Lur’e systems, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. -I 44, 891-904, (1997a).  J. A. K. Suykens, J. Vandewalle, and L. O. Chua, Nonlinear H∞ synchronization of chaotic Lur’e systems, Int. J. Bifurcation and Chaos 7, 1323-1335, (1997b).  J. A. K. Suykens, P. F. Curran, T. Yang, J. Vandewalle, and L. O. Chua, Nonlinear H∞ synchronization of Lur’e systems: dynamic output feedback case, IEEE Trans.
18) where the saturation function is defined as follows. z 1 for T ≥ 1 z sat( z , T ) = − 1 for ≤ −1 T z T otherwise and T is a non-zero positive scalar to be determined. K. F. Leung when the number of fuzzy rules of the response and drive chaotic systems is large. 4. Simulation Examples Two simulation examples on dealing with the synchronization of chaotic systems are given in this section. 1. Rössler and Lorenz Systems In this simulation example, the Rössler system is taken as the response system while the Lorenz system is taken as the drive system.
J. Bifurcation and Chaos 11, 1707-1722, (2001). S. Boyd, L. EI Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory. (SIAM, Philadelphia, PA, 1994). P. Gahinet, A. Nemirovsky, A. J. Laub, and M. Chilali, LMI Control Toolbox: for Use With Matlab. (The Math Works, Inc, 1995). -L. Han, On designing time-varying delay feedback controllers for masterslave synchronization of Lur’e systems, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. -I 54, 1573-1583, (2007a). -L. Han, New delay-dependent synchronization criteria for Lur’e systems using time delay feedback control, Phys.